If you have identified a problem with a footpath or Bridleway in either the Upper Calder or Ryburne Valley areas, you have three options:
- Report the problem online here
- If you prefer, you can print off a report form and take it to Mountain Wild, Crown Street, Hebden Bridge or post or drop it in it to CROWS 1, New Road, Mytholmroyd, HX7 5DZ. Download our report form here
- You can also report the problem to the Council (especially if it seems like it is a deliberate blockage) contact Calderdale Highways department (or phone 0845 245 7000)
Whichever option you prefer, please include:
- Your name
- Description of the problem
- Location of the problem (as detailed as you can)
- A contact number in case we need to clarify anything
- Footpath number or OS grid reference (if known)
- If you have a photo of the problem, please attach it.
Many thanks for your help.