In November, Calderdale Community Foundation kindly gave us a grant to complete the purchase of all the necessary tools we need to continue.
In our first year of activity (2013-14) we spent 522 person days working on the Rights of Way Network – ten days a week, but still plenty to do!
Work completed from September – December 2013:
Path improvement in Redacre Wood for Mytholmroyd Walkers Action
For Pennine Horizons e-Trails:
- Creation of a new path at Foster Mill dams in Hebden Bridge
- Renovation of a 6km walk around Ripponden, Mill Bank and Soyland
- Renovation of the path down Cragg Brook
- Renovation of the link path through Lee wood Hebden bridge
- Creation of new path from sandy gate to Birchcliffe Road, Hebden Bridge
In addition, a number of smaller cutting back and drainage jobs have been done in the Upper valley