Please use our simple-to-use on-line report form if you have identified a maintenance problem with a path.
SENDING IN A PRINTED REPORT FORM
If you prefer, you can download our report form here and either
- Take it to Mountain Wild, Crown Street, Hebden Bridge
- Take it to Todmorden Information Centre
- Post/drop it in it to CROWS 1, New Road, Mytholmroyd, HX7 5DZ.
What happens next?
Whichever method you use, you will get an acknowledgement that we have received the form.
We will pass it on to one of our volunteers who will go and inspect the problem and either:
- draw up a job sheet and put it in our scheduling system to be done
- refer it to someone else to deal with e.g Calderdale Highways or Countryside Service.
- write back to you with an explanation why we are unable to deal with the problem or why there may be a delay
DOING THE WORK
The work may take some time to be completed because:
- Sometimes we have a backlog
- Some jobs require getting the landowners permission
- If its a big job, we may need to secure funding
- Some jobs are very weather dependent
Unfortunately we don’t have the resources to tell you when the work has been completed, but we are happy for you to chase up the work by sending an email.
Reporting a deliberate blockage
If it seems like it is a deliberate blockage, it will need enforcement and you should report it to Calderdale Council. Email Calderdale Highways department or phone 0845 245 7000.