CROWS volunteers are passionate about improving and repairing footpaths and bridleways in the Upper Calder and Ripponden areas. To see what we have been up to, look at our Blog .
PLEASE Help with our funds
We are a registered charity, we have no regular funding, so we need people to help us carry on with our work. Donating to us by using JustGiving is simple (and we get Gift Aid).
You can make a one off donation
Use this button to respond to our occasional request to sponsor some steps or a boardwalk as a one-off. Or maybe you have been out on a path that we have repaired and you are just feeling generous. Remember any amount helps and it is dead simple to use.
Even better, you can make a regular donation
Donate by text
Or you can make a donation by texting CROW42 £whatever amount to 70070 (no extra cost to you).
For other ways of donating or helping us, have a look at the page Help us with our work.
Tell us about a problem with a path:
We really need our supporters to tell us about problems they encounter whilst out walking in the Upper Calder and Ryburne Valley area. You can do this by:
- Using the contact form on this site – it’s very quick and simple to use
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Ringing or texting 0784 964 0784 and leave a message
- Sending a message via facebook.com/crowspaths
- Leaving a message at Mountain Wild, Hebden Bridge; White Ribbon, Mytholmroyd or Todmorden Visitor Centre
- You can also contact Rights of Way department at the council
Since CROWS started in October 2013…….
The length of existing routes repaired so far is 642 km
The length of new routes created so far is 3.2 km
The number of way-marks put up so far is 1749
The number of steps installed or repaired is 648