CROWS volunteers work to maintain, improve and repair footpaths and bridleways in the Upper Calder and Ryburn valleys.
Look at our Blog for photos and information about what we have been doing.
To report a problem with a path:
- Ring 0784 964 0784 and leave a message
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message via facebook.com/crowspaths
- Leave a message at Mountain Wild, Hebden Bridge; White Ribbon, Mytholmroyd or Todmorden Visitor Centre
- Or contact Rights of Way department at the council
To help with our funds
We are a registered charity, we have no regular funding, so please help us carry on with our work by texting CROW42 £2/£3/£5 to 70070 (no extra cost to you) or have a look at the page Help us with our work.
Since CROWS started in October 2013…….
The length of existing routes repaired so far is 486 km
The length of new routes created so far is 2.5 km
The number of way-marks put up so far is 1526
The number of steps installed or repaired is 499