CROWS volunteers are passionate about maintaining, improving and repairing footpaths and bridleways. We work in the Upper Calder Valley and the Ripponden/Ryburn area.
If you want to keep in touch with what we have been doing, look at our Blog which describes our work and has action photos (including some leaning on shovel pictures!).
Help with our funds
We are a registered charity, we have no regular funding, so please help us carry on with our work. The easiest way to donate to us is by using JustGiving.
Make a one off donation
Use this button to respond to our occasional request to sponsor some steps or a boardwalk as a one-off.
Or maybe you have been out on a path that we have repaired and you are just feeling generous. Remember any amount helps and it is dead simple to use.
Make a regular donation
Donate by text
Or you can make a donation by texting CROW42 £whatever amount to 70070 (no extra cost to you).
For other ways of donating or helping us, have a look at the page Help us with our work.
Tell us about a problem with a path:
We really need our supporters to tell us about problems they encounter whilst out walking. You can do this in several ways:
- Use the contact form on this site – it’s very quick and simple to use
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring or text 0784 964 0784 and leave a message
- Send a message via facebook.com/crowspaths
- Leave a message at Mountain Wild, Hebden Bridge; White Ribbon, Mytholmroyd or Todmorden Visitor Centre
- You can also contact Rights of Way department at the council
Since CROWS started in October 2013…….
The length of existing routes repaired so far is 564 km
The length of new routes created so far is 2.5 km
The number of way-marks put up so far is 1639
The number of steps installed or repaired is 579